We are looking for a Java developer with a strong agile mindset interested in developing financial crime prevention systems in one of Denmark’s largest companies.
Transaction screening is a focus area for Danske Bank and the squad focuses on implementing big strategic solutions for our operation officers with excellent end-to-end experiences.
We are an agile team of highly skilled IT professionals working closely together in an informal atmosphere across Lithuania, Denmark, and India.
We are currently scaling our team to support our API journey in Danske Bank and looking for a skilled software engineer to join our Vilnius team.
- Take responsibility for solutions (from design to deployment)
- Ensure that architectural choices are based on best practice and live up to the agility required to continue being best in class
- Inspire colleagues by setting an example of professionalism and proper work ethics
- Represent the project/area in internal forums
- Contribute to the evolution of technology and software development practice stack
- Challenge our thinking based on your experience with new technologies
- 2+ years experience in developing Web applications using Java technology stack
- Experience with Spring Boot and SQL
- Strong understanding of using REST APIs
- Unit-testing knowledge
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills and advanced English skills
- Passion about delivering well-designed, optimized, and scalable solutions
Monthly salary range from 3120 EUR to 4680 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
See all the benefits HERE : https://job.danskebank.lt/all-the-advantages/
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Full-stack Specialist).
Feel free to contact me @LinkedIn if you have any questions - Tomas Januškaitis , Cloud Chapter Leader
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with bridges to the world around us. For 150 years, we have supported people and businesses in releasing their potential. A career with us is an opportunity to join a community of 22,000 colleagues in a culture where we are committed to Teaming Up, Owning It and Being Open. Together, we are on a journey to transform Danske Bank into a better bank. For our customers, our employees and the societies around us.