You will join Financing Businesses Tribe and will work in a truly agile environment, closely resembling the Spotify model, where each role (Cloud/Front-End/Business Analysts) is grouped in a Chapter and members from each Chapter form Squads that focus on clearly defined goals.
The Financing Businesses Tribe owns and develops modern solutions that help the employees in Danske Bank to efficiently handle one of our core business areas – Financing.
Our modern web apps are mainly built in React and are tightly integrated with our .NET-based Mid-tier layer, e.g., using GraphQL.
The position is a unique opportunity to contribute to a non-traditional banking set-up characterized by start-up culture, high pace, true agile development, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable and resilient
- Act with system ownership and take responsibility for ensuring high quality in all solutions
- Guide and empower FB tribe developers, acting as a visionary and mentor to other developers.
- Closely collaborate with business people, IT architects and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way how we do things
- Work with .NET, MS SQL, TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, and OpenShift, utilizing the bank’s private Cloud infrastructure
- Professional experience with .NET Framework and/or .NET Core
- Great understanding of Microservices, Domain-Driven Design, REST API principles
- Strong understanding of SQL / NoSQL databases
- Good understanding of CI/CD tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins, Octopus Deploy, OpenShift
- Strong professional knowledge of Software Engineering disciplines and best practices
- Aware of authentication protocols and directory services used in typical enterprise networks
- Good understanding of version control systems such as Git and/or TFS
- Upper-intermediate skills in written and spoken English
- Proactive, positive, passionate about developing software with a focus on quality, outspoken team player
Monthly salary range from 4160 EUR to 6240 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; mental well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working
See all the benefits HERE.
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer (Cloud Specialist), Senior.
If you have any questions, find me @Linkedin: Andrej Gorbatniov.
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with bridges to the world around us. For 150 years, we have supported people and businesses in releasing their potential. A career with us is an opportunity to join a community of 22,000 colleagues in a culture where we are committed to Teaming Up, Owning It and Being Open. Together, we are on a journey to transform Danske Bank into a better bank. For our customers, our employees and the societies around us.