JUVARE is a technology company focused on developing innovative enterprise resilience solutions for government agencies, corporations, healthcare providers and higher education around the world. JUVARE solutions have supported over 500,000 emergency response incidents in all 50 states and 20 countries around the world. JUVARE helps our clients prepare, connect, and respond to protect people, property, and brands.
As a Junior .NET Software Engineer, you will be a part of our development team and will be working
on market leading .NET - based applications used for emergency management situations.
We are looking for a creative and passionate, attentive to detail, highly motivated team member who is keen to learn and grow on daily basis.
- Collaborate with software engineering team and contribute to product roadmap delivery
- Be an active member of Agile team
- .NET Core knowledge
- OOP, Design patterns knowledge
- Good communication in English
Nice to have skills:
- ORM tools (e.g. EntityFramework)
- Source Repositories (Git or another version control system)
- Databases (e.g. MSSQL, PostgreSQL)
- Experience in Agile development environment
- CI/CD (e.g. BitBucket, Jenkins, GitLab)
- Cloud environments (e.g. Azure, AWS)
What we offer:
- Work on products that help the heroes fighting on the front lines of the emergency management situations (COVID-19 outbreak, Hurricanes, active shooters, etc)
- Unlimited paid vacation time
- Remote work opportunities
- Medical Insurance
- Emotional Wellness Benefit
- Anything you need for your continuous professional development (Pluralsight license, company paid certificates and etc.)
- Employee Referral Program
- Juvare Book Club
- Parking and Locked Bicycle Storage
Gross salary from 2000 euro/month and above (depends on your experience).
Juvare is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer.