We design and build web-based solution and mobile apps. Our teams are located in Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Denmark, Moldova, Ukraine, Belarus, Armenia and Cambodia. Mediapark was established in 2010 together with its sister - Civitta.com.
Both companies are employee-owned and together employ 700+ people in 20 different countries. Most of our work is delivered to clients outside of our home markets, in Western Europe, UK, USA and the Middle East.
Some companies ask you to be a Front-end “Ninja”, “Rockstar”, or even “Wizard”. That’s silly. We need you to be good at slinging code, not riffs, Shurikens, and spells (although, that would be pretty impressive)! We’re particularly interested in your skills wielding React. You’ll be working closely with other characters in the project’s storyline: PMs, POs, Designers, and Developers, so be ready for a deep dive.
- Participate in the development of large-scale systems;
- Test code in every step of development;
- Consult and review peers and less experienced colleagues codes;
- Participate in the development of architecture;
- Be part of various interesting and challenging projects;
- Work in teams of 4-10 people together with developers, project managers, designers and more.
- 3+ years of React experience;
- Building custom React Hooks;
- JSS (CSS-in-js);
- Apollo Client;
- Understanding of Functional programming principles;
- English language skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Material UI, AWS, Node.js, Vue.js, NPM Modules, other languages (.NET, Python, Java).
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- Snacks in the office;
- Team breakfast on Fridays;
- Spotify Premium access;
- Health insurance;
- Free public transport / subsidized parking;
- Two additional vacation days;
- Access to a private psychologist;
- Apple hardware;
- Employee referral bonus.
We offer salary ranges from 1600 EUR Netto (i.e. on hand).