Nord Security is a leading cybersecurity solutions provider with the product family of five advanced cybersecurity solutions: NordVPN, NordLayer, NordPass, NordLocker, and NordWL. We have one true goal - to give true online privacy and security to as many people as we can.
NordVPN - fastest VPN on the planet, built to protect your online traffic and privacy with next-generation encryption.
Our Apps team is all about hard work, modern technology stack, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. That's how we build top-notch cybersecurity solutions that people can trust.What You Will Do
- Together with the team of developers, QA Lead, Tech Lead, Engineering Manager and a Product Owner work on building an iOS app for a global leading product;
- Develop and maintain NordVPN application for iOS platform in Agile development cycle;
- Manage cross-team dependencies, while working on technical solutions together;
- Mentor or share your expertise with other team members;
- Follow the team and common agreements;
- Contribute to improvements of team processes, development conventions and architectural solutions;
- Write documentation for developed features and improvements;
- Keep App quality by writing UNIT/Integration tests.
What We Expect
- 5+ years of iOS/macOS development;
- SWIFT programming experience;
- GIT proficiency;
- Understanding of CI/CD;
- Knowledge of best practices writing quality code and testing;
- Experience with writing UNIT/Integration tests;
- Experience with Network Extension (Bonus points).
What We Offer
- Access to Nord Security products. We build solutions used by millions of users worldwide, and you’ll get to experience our products firsthand;
- Professional growth. Internal and external events, online training, conferences, books - everything you need to reach full potential;
- Health benefits. Private health insurance, online and on-site workouts, consultations to feel and be your best;
- Mental wellbeing. Access to mental health tools like Calm, Headspace, and Mindletic. Options for therapy to keep your emotional wellbeing in check;
- Team spirit. Team buildings and parties with games, shows, tastings, food coupons, gifts, and it’s on us;
- More free time. Stay with us and additional vacation days will be added to your calendar;
- Additional paid leave. Additional days are covered by us in cases of illness or special occasions;
- Flexibility. Flexible working time arrangement;
- Gross salary 3100 - 6600 EUR/month.