We are a market-leading web intelligence collection platform, providing premium proxies and data scraping solutions for large-scale public web data gathering. Today, we unite over 450 data industry professionals for one purpose: to create a future where all businesses have access to big data and business intelligence, and a work environment where everyone can grow and thrive.
A word from the team:
Our aim is accessing all the publicly available data via our automated solutions.
The team is developing scrapers and parsers for most of the popular search engines, eCommerce sites, and many more. They serve multiple thousands of client requests per second requiring even more work on infrastructure. On top of that, constantly changing web technologies generate new challenges daily making their work quite dynamic and rarely boring. The team consists of developers and system administrators of different seniority levels. If you want to be a mentor or mentee, you can reach your goals here. The team is a blend of different interesting personalities with different interests. Here you can find people who are experts in gaming, the Korean language, playing “Ilgas kelias” with a guitar, riding bicycles, and other areas.
Check-out our tech stack here:
- Develop back-end solutions for problems of various magnitudes.
- Maintain the current system and develop new features.
- Design and write highly scalable microservices.
- Be responsible for writing clear, tested, documented code that delivers real business value.
- Develop general unblocking solutions.
- Improve observability in the system.
- Transport-layer development (e.g. changes from RMQ to Kafka), adding more specific microservices that help with business needs.
- Core application maintenance & development.
Your skills & experience:
- Experience working with Python.
- Understanding of computer science, including data structures, algorithms, computability and complexity.
- Version Control skills using Git.
- Previous experience in building highly scalable systems is a huge plus.
- Experience working with RabbitMQ, Kafka, MySQL, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch and monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus is a plus.
- Knowing your way around asynchronous programming would help you a lot.
- Practical knowledge of any code testing tool.
- Gross salary: 3140 - 6940 EUR/month. Keep in mind that we are open to discussing a different salary based on your skills and experience.
The rest is on us:
- Growth: Turn your experience into a personal career journey through internal and external training, a books library, training platforms, online courses and mentorship;
- Travel: Get a taste of the world by attending conferences and business trips from Silicon Valley to the Middle East;
- Comfort: Hybrid work, offices based in the heart of Vilnius & Kaunas, and the ability to travel the world while working;
- Well-being: Private health insurance, on-site gyms, personal coaches, and other mental and physical well-being benefits help you stay fresh and steady;
- Celebrations: Extra vacation days & gifts for special occasions and the years spent with us;
- Team building: Regular internal events, quarterly team buildings, workshops, team retreats & workation trips;
- Office perks: Fully stocked kitchens, PS5, Foosball, ping-pong, Friday bun tradition, Mixtape Fridays & more;
- Tech: Bringing you the latest in technology, software, and gadgets to make your workday as smooth as possible;
- Bonus: Referral bonuses, discount offers and more. Much more;
3140-6940 €/mon. gross