Are you a great tester & want to be part of something really big?
We are looking for experienced senior testers to join the software product team responsible for designing, developing and deploying Shift4’s new built-for-cloud restaurant platform that delivers on a complete solution for restaurant operators of all sizes that marries point-of-sale, guest engagement, online & mobile ordering, payments, analytics, table reservation, loyalty and much more.
The main focal point of the platform consists of beautifully designed and highly functional Kotlin business apps deployed on both custom and consumer hardware. We have huge plans for this platform and need to expand the team with the best and brightest to ensure we continue to out-innovate competition and change the basis of competition.
- Thorough testing of high-performing business solutions using manual testing and automation.
- Develop comprehensive test plans for integration and regression testing.
- Advocate for product quality and user experience throughout the SDLC.
- Review product requirements and define test cases to match expected functionality.
- Be an active participant in a high-velocity scaled Agile process.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Business Analysts, Developers, and other team members to achieve elegant solutions which satisfy business needs, goals, and objectives.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement of development processes, technical solutions, and Edgewater itself.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with deployed systems using a variety of techniques including direct engagement with support personnel and customers.
- Hands-on experience testing Android apps (Java, Kotlin) targeting both business users and consumers.
- Be attentive to details and show aptitude for problem solving.
Working knowledge of test management tools (Jira, TestRail are a plus).
- Strives to ensure that solutions are a great fit and use to the target end user persona.
- Experience working in an agile software development lifecycle (SDLC) by designing, developing, and deploying working software through analysis of functionality as defined by a Product team.
- Proficient with testing work-in-progress deliverables to make sure they meet acceptance criteria and functional requirements as defined by a Product team as well as non-functional requirements defined by the development team.
- Great interpersonal, verbal and written skills including documentation of complex technical solutions.
- Driven and wants to be part of a highly productive team that delivers products on a continual basis.
- Social Responsibility Initiatives.
- A growing innovative company with a friendly atmosphere.
- Creative, people-oriented, encouraging working environment.
- Personal budget for a year to raise professional competence.
- We also have our library, and anyone can order new books.
- Internal career development program “Bridge”.
- Cutting-edge technologies and tools.
- Office in the city center with parking for cars, bicycles, and scooters.
- The flexibility enables work-life balance.
- Private health insurance.
- Additional vacation days for each year spent with us.
- Solid salary and annual bonuses for the achieved results.
- Employee referral program.
3800-5500 €/mon. gross
The exact salary will be determined based on the candidate’s experience.