Tele2 is looking for a .NET Backend developer who is going to be a part of team that builds new and highly prioritized solutions within Tele2 online team. The team owns and runs initiatives for the digital products in Lithuania like self-service, identity, mid-tier solutions and also developing new products - from start to finish. In order to be succesful at Tele2, it is essential that you are result driven, flexible and always looking for smarter and more efficient solutions. Sounds like you? - Let's talk!
What You Will Do:
- write reusable, testable and efficient code;
- collaborate with Solution Architect in order to confirm that the code reflects desired architecture;
- agree on business solution with Product Owner;
- build, test, deploy, monitor, maintain products and services while also implement / evaluate new technologies if needed;
- actively participate in root cause analysis and solve support cases;
- keep development projects on track and participate in the team following Agile practises.
What We Expect:
- experience with .NET development, 3+ years of experience: C# with .NET Framework or .NET Core;
- knowledge of WCF, Web API, EF, EF Core, MSSQL, CI / CD;
- high personal code / development standards and practises like pair programming, unit testing, code reviewing;
- experience in Agile development environment.
- knowledge of ReactJS, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP. NET MVC, Blazor;
- experience with OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, RESTful API development, API GW, GitLab;
- understanding of application security measures;
- fluent in Lithuanian and English.
We offer a monthly salary 4000 Eur gross plus bonuses, depending on your results and competencies.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact development team lead Nerijus Kliauba | +370 668 00502.
Press hashtag below and make sure that there is no point to work elsewhere.